<  Wedding Vows and Poems  ~  David and Kathys Personalized Wedding Vows
transferred_files
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 2:25 am  Reply with quote
Site Admin

David:
Kathy, we have chosen each other as life partners and today is our wedding day. I vow to be your faithful husband, and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise to walk by your side, to love, help and encourage you; to listen and to care. I will share your laughter and your tears as your partner and friend. I promise to always respect you and honor you as an individual and to be conscious of your needs. I give myself to you as I am and as I will be for all of my life.

Kathy:
David, we have chosen each other as life partners and today is our wedding day. I vow to be your faithful wife, and invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise to walk by your side, to love, help and encourage you; to listen and to care. I will share your laughter and your tears as your partner and friend. I promise to always respect you and honor you as an individual and to be conscious of your needs. I give myself to you as I am and as I will be for all of my life.

Then the Pastor said:
M ost merciful and gracious God, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named: Bestow upon these Thy servants the seal of Thine approval, and Thy Fatherly benediction; granting unto them grace to fulfill, with pure and steadfast affection, the vow and convenant between them made. Guide them together, we beseech Thee, in the way of righteousness and peace, that, loving and serving Thee, with one heart and mind, all the days of their life, they may be abundantly enriched with the tokens of Thine everlasting favor, in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

By the authority committed unto me as a Minister of the Church of Christ, I declare that David and Kathy are now Husband and Wife, according to the ordinance of God, and the law of the State: in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Whom therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

T he Lord bless you, and keep you: the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you: the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace: both now and in the life everlasting. Amen.